29 November, 2009

Which do you think?

I have pretty much decided that the first one is way too thick. The second one is with only one layer of material, and I'm concerned that this might eventually fray (it's worsted 80% wool, 20% poly) The last one is with the ribbon that will be used as lacing in the finished product. Also, please note the colors in this are awful. Really the material and the ribbon are both very navy. So dark, most people think it's black. Decisions decisions! Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

I have no idea what you're making but I like the one on the right.

Anonymous said...

I agree, the ribbon one looks best, but what on earth is this?

Anonymous said...

Another vote for the ribbon
and of course my vote is the one that clinches it!