01 May, 2008

and thats the thanks I get

So it was really cold and rainy today, I didn't want to go to work at all, but I got dressed in all my wet weathers and went. I decided as it was such a yucky tad, to leave the girls inside. I took them out for a wee before I left, put their coats on them and left them all tucked up on the couch.
So what did I come home to you ask? Of course, a huge pile of really runny pooh on the kitchen floor, and a small sample of same in the bath room. Yay. I guess the only consolation was that at least it wasn't on the new rug. Thanks dogs. I know every now and then you like to remind me you are dogs, not little cute fuzzy humans, I will consider myself reminded.

1 comment:

Teddy Westlife said...

just as bad as cat vomit, which we come home to sometimes. usually on the carpet.