11 April, 2008

oh dear

I wasn't going to put this up after having done the quiz, I was just going to do it out of interest sack, you know, just to see the answer. But when the last question was something along the lines of "are you going to blog about this answer" and I had to be honest and say "probable!" I thought I should follow through, so here you are:
71%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?
Also, one of the questions was, how do you read your blogs you regularly keep up with, I was forced to answer, visit them. One of the other answers was "with technoratie (what ever) or other blog tracking service. I didn't know they existed, so no more manual shit for me!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

phew, only 52% for me - but that still seems high. I think I'll stick with actually visiting blogs - all that other stuff seems like too much for me, although it would save on the disappointment of visiting blogs only to find there's nothing new.

Louise said...

I know what you mean, I have been looking at it, It might turn out to be more trouble than it's worth, but it seemed like such a cool idea!

Teddy Westlife said...

only 54% for me. i feel a bit better now. mind you, i read a LOT of blogs during the week. it keeps me sane.